Available as FLAC or MP3 (320kbps MP3) download only. This is a different track listing to the Record Store Day Ltd. vinyl release.
Features original tracks from The Cartel Vols 1&2 remixed by the likes of Youth, DJ Food, Black Light Cinema, Cranium Pie, Lost In Edit and by the Amorphous Androgynous themselves. Also includes ‘WHERE DOES THE EVIL GO?’ featuring Alisha Sufit (Magic Carpet) on vocals.
Following on from their legendary and award winning (MOJO magazine compilation of the year) ‘A MONSTROUS PSYCHEDELIC BUBBLE (Exploding In Your Mind)’ DJ series, The Amorphous Androgynous have started a parallel series called MONSTROUS BUBBLE SOUNDTRACKS which aims to explore groovy sub genres of the MPB concept, but rather than DJ/compile, they write and produce all the material themselves in a classic soundtrack vein. The first one is THE CARTEL which is a study of psychsploitation (where psychedelia meets blaxploitation) and traces the lineage from LALO SCHIFRIN, QUINCY JONES, CURTIS MAYFIELD, JOHN BARRY, ENNIO MORRICONE through to OCEANS 12.
- The Chaser (Black Light Cinema Remix of ‘The Chase’)
- City Of Regrets (Broadcast Of Variants Remix of ‘Regrets & Last Respects’)
- Where Does The Evil Go (Alisha Sufit w/ The Amorphous Androgynous)
- Tunnel Visions (DJ Food Remix of ‘Tunnel Sequence’)
- Anadolu Dub (Lost In Edit Remix of ‘An Ocean of Regret’)
- Billionaire (The Amorphous Androgynous Remix of ‘Billion Breaks’)
- Bugged (Virgil Howe Remix of ‘The Bug’)
- The Watched Man (The Amorphous Androgynous Remix of ‘The Watcher’)
- Wasped (Cranium Pie’s Baking Research Station Remix of ‘The Wasp’)
- 1 000000 (Cranium Pie’s Baking Research Station Remix of ‘1,000,000 Stashed’)
- Visiting The Visitor (Seafar Remix of ‘The Visitor’)
- Out About (Mikey Rowe Remix of ‘Radio Breakdown’)
- Vvasp (Blood Solution) (Youth Remix of ‘The Wasp’)
- Radio Break (NMESH Re-mix of ‘Radio Breakdown’)
- Watery Grave (Cranium Pie’s Baking Research Station Remix of ‘Regrets & Last Respects’)