Available on MP3 (320kbps), FLAC and Vinyl+MP3.
Following their remix/production work with Noel Gallagher, Paul Weller, DJ Food, Pop Levi and their award winning compilation series “A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind”, The Amorphous Androgynous now turn their attention to Canterbury psych-rock quartet Syd Arthur, who were recently named Breakthrough Artist of 2014 in the Prog Awards.
Choosing five tracks from Syd Arthur’s back catalogue to re-work, The Amorphous Androgynous have fed these tracks through the AA sonic blender, turning up the saturation of the psychedelic dimensions within the Syd Arthur universe.
“Syd Arthur make music that sounds intimate, bold and thoroughly modern” MOJO
“Hardcore, braincore bashing psychedelia, the Amorphous Androgynous are beginning to become a hiply droppable name” NME
“Syd Arthur are the genre-jumping young face of prog rock, and the sound of its future” PROG
“Syd Arthur are a f**kin great band… they should be massive” Paul Weller
- 01 – Ode (Summer is Leaving Me Behind) (4:10)
- 02 – Born To Live Born To Die (Dorothy) (6:59)
- 03 – Morning’s Recall (8:33)
- 04 – Black Planet Eyes (Paradise Lost) (9:05)
- 05 – Edge of the Universe (7:09)
- 06 – Morning’s Reprise (Advertsydment) (2:43)
- 07 – Edge of the Cosmic Earth (8:33)